Saturday, September 15, 2007

The creative side...

I haven't posted too many cards so consider this catching up.

I have been in a few swaps (Splitcoast) so I will share what I have made!

Here is a card I made for snowman swap....isn't he adorable?

Supplies: Stamp: Hampton Arts - Snowman in the Window; Cardstock: Night of Navy and Bashful Blue; Ribbon - Michael's (I think); Cuttlebug Snowflake folder; Sliver Brads; Making Memories Tag/Tag Maker.
Unless stated, all supplies are Stampin' Up!



These are notebooks...I just love Bellas and the cow stamp I couldn't resist!
Supplies: Stamps - Stamping Bella - Emmybella, Penny Black - Cheers; Designer Paper: American Crafts and My Mind's Eye; Primas; Cardstock: Textured paper (note sure who makes it) and Old Olive. Unless noted, all supplies are Stampin' Up!


Ok...that's it for now!!! Coming soon....who knows....probably some Thanksgiving cards and Christmas Cards, maybe. I do have some birthday cards I need to make though! So maybe those!

Thanks for checking in and for those, who do leave comments, thank you!!!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute projects!!! You will love your Beth Moore study! I have done the one on the Fruits of the Spirit and like all her others it was FAB!!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I just noticed that you go to North Point Community Church!!! LUCKY GIRL!! My husband is a minister and we love Andy Stanley and Louie Giglio. In fact we will be in Atlanta in Nov for a ministers conf. and Louie Giglio is our key note speaker! How awesome you get to worship with them every week!

Melissa Craig said...

Your projects are just awesome!! I love them and I am so glad that I am the hostess of both the swaps.

You're going to be doing a Beth Moore study? I love her! She is so good, so heartfelt. I've done one study and seen her at conference. Enjoy!!